Esox 2000 Pike Angling & Conservation Forum

A unique Addition to My Pike Arsenal

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 11/9/2023, 12:01     +1   -1

Merendero

Group:

Hey there fellow pike anglers,
I hope you are all reeling in some fantastic catches out there! Today, I wanted to share a little twist I've added to my pike angling game that's been a real game-changer for me - the [URL=https://www.spectrascientific.com/products/spectra-bladder-pump-1-0bladder pump[/URL].
Now, I know what you might be thinking. "A bladder pump for pike fishing???" Well, hear me out. I stumbled upon this idea while pondering ways to elevate my fishing experiences, and it's turned out to be quite the handy addition.
You see, the pump I've integrated into my fishing setup is incredibly versatile. It is not just about pumping air into fish bladders for catch and release. I have found it to be a fantastic tool for a variety of situations.
First and foremost, it is proven invaluable for keeping baitfish lively and in prime condition. Pike can be pretty discerning, and they tend to go for the liveliest prey. With the pump, I can ensure my baitfish stay frisky, which piques the interest of those big pike. But here's the real kicker: I have started using it to inflate soft plastic lures. Yes, you read it right. By gently inflating the bodies of soft plastics, I am adding a whole new dimension to their action in the water.

Web  Top
0 replies since 11/9/2023, 12:01   19 views